Thursday, November 22, 2007

Short Biography

Idha Widi Arsanti

Researcher in Agricultural Economic


Born: 14th of January, 1973

Birthplace: Semarang, Indonesia

Nationality: Indonesian


I earned my bachelor's degree in Agribusiness at Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), Bogor, Indonesia in 1995. With a scholarship granted by IAARD (Indonesian Agency for Agricultural Research and Development) and a fund of a half thousand dollars raised by SEARCA, I began my master study in Natural Resource Economics at Gadjah Mada University (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia and completed it in 2002. The DAAD Fellowship, which I hold in 2004-present, enabled me to conduct research in Indonesia for a dissertation "Evaluation of Vegetable Farming System for Competitiveness in Upland Area of Java and Sumatra, Indonesia", at Faculty of Agriculture and Horticulture, Humboldt University Berlin.

No comments: